Here’s how you locate, hire, and collaborate remotely with a roofing contractor
- Conduct an online search for Essex Roofers. Independent Essex Roofers who have the “No-Contact Service” label on their listing in the Owens Corning Essex Roofers Network (OCCN) indicate that they can work with you remotely for any or all services.
- To plan a virtual appointment, contact Essex Roofers online by email, chat, or text.
- Inquire about estimates, pricing, and the repair or replacement procedure during your consultation. You may always request extra information through email, text message, phone call, or video chat session. Utilize this checklist to assist you in determining which Essex Roofers to employ.
- A roofer will need to know the size of your roof to make an estimate. Roofing professionals can take roof measurements through satellite, eliminating the need for anybody to visit your property.
- If required, you may send photographs or videos of roof damage or repair areas to our roofing Essex Roofers by email, chat, or text. Please take photographs or films only from the ground or a nearby window. A direct roof examination is never suggested for the homeowner’s safety.
- Once the Essex Roofers has gathered all of the information necessary to generate an estimate, they may send it to you by email or text for review in the comfort of your own home.
- Finally, computerized platforms provide easy and secure completion of all documentation, project scheduling, and payment.